S3: The Serious Strength System™
S3 Six Week Beta Test Guidelines
- Must have internet access.
- Must have access to a pullup bar and a suspension trainer or waist height bar. (Rings, TRX straps, a towel wrapped around a bar, etc.)
- Be willing to work really hard.
- Commit to the 2 day a week workout schedule, with 2 rest days in between each session.
- Fill out and submit training journal accordingly (takes 2 minutes during your workout time).
- Active participation in Facebook Cohort Group (nothing fancy, just say how your workout is going, how it feels, questions, comments, etc.)
- No additional workouts or training. Recovery is key, so this is to prevent over training.
- No highly restrictive diet (taken case by case.) Again, recovery is key so enough calories and a variety of nutrients are essential for muscle recovery and growth.
- Take before and after photos that may or may not be used in marketing (face can be blurred to protect privacy).